Let’s all do our part to reduce the spread of COVID-19
Nothing is more important to us than the health and safety of our community; everyone who lives, works, and gathers in Sundance Square.
The situation is changing rapidly, and we urge everyone to participate in keeping our community healthy by following the CDC’s guidelines for preventing the spread of COVID-19 and other illnesses.
In an abundance of caution, Sundance Square has taken proactive measures to implement aggressive sanitation and safety procedures; but it’s truly a team effort, and we ask that you help us in this process.
- Wash your hands frequently
- Avoid touching your mouth, nose, and eyes
- Cover your mouth and nose when you sneeze or cough (with a tissue if you have one, with your elbow if you don’t. And remember to wash your hands afterwards, no matter what!)
- Practice social distancing by staying at home and limiting your interactions with others
- Most importantly, stay home if you are feeling sick! Err on the side of caution. If you have a cough and think it might just be a cold, stay home until you know for sure!
Valet parking services suspended as of March 19 at 6 p.m.
Please also note that effective today, March 19, at 6 p.m., all Sundance Square valet parking services are suspended until further notice. Please be aware that Garage 3 (located at 334 W. 3rd St.), Garage 4 (located at 201 W. 5th St.), Sundance West Garage, and the surface lots will be available for self-parking. Valet vouchers will be accepted for all-day self-park validation in Garages 3 and 4 during the period of suspension.
While restaurants are no longer open for dining, you can order prepared meals from most of your favorite eateries and pick them up curbside from these downtown restaurants. Many are offering special and affordable family meal options.